1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

A new Challenger?!?!? (introductions)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kalezoric_Zenata, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Kalezoric_Zenata

Kalezoric_Zenata Member

So, uh... Hi. Sorry, i'm not very good at this whole "talk about yourself" dealio, but I do really like this community that's going on here!

Anyways, My -real- name I don't like saying, but you may call me Kalezoric! Or, Zeloric, or Z. All valid choices. Sooo, I just started playing Zerahypt about a few hours ago, at time of composition, and I must say it's a LOT to take in. I mean, I'm a serious gamer, so much so, that i've had trouble getting a steady income! *cough* deadbeat *cough*. One of my favorite genre of games, though, is the open-world ones, where you can just explore. Match made, amirite?

Only thing i'm really good at is lifting heavy things, and there's not a lot of demand for that kinda work where I live, so times've been tough. Gaming's a good getaway from the mundane and stressful. Sometimes a little TOO much.

Uh, I guess that's it. Oh, also, not sure if this is too personal, but i went through three separate breakups, so that's a stress thing, right?

Welp, I think that's it. Let's have fun!

2. FonkDerok

FonkDerok Insane Furfag in a Position of Power

• Admin
    Welcome aboard this dysfuctional train of dingi! Really the only advice you need is respect the staff (obviously) and dont take Skeleton seriously (youll see what i mean in due time)

And sorry to hear bout those breakups. if ya ever need to talk, i take a small bit of pride in being an ever-open vent for people.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Veteran Member

Welcome! As Fonk said there's really not much to be learned, aside form the fact you may wanna make that signature a little smaller to preserve the sanity of the forum layout, heh.

Speaking of signature I should get off my lazy ass and make myself one...

4. Kalezoric_Zenata

Kalezoric_Zenata Member

Yeah, I thought it was too big. I'll get to changing it.

5. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    What's "The Diablo Wing Orchestra"?

6. Kalezoric_Zenata

Kalezoric_Zenata Member

Yes, yes it is, and I love their songs to death ^_^