1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Game Suggestion Aliens!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Batlan, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batlan

Batlan Member

If all the game is exploring planets then i guess aliens is something that will improve the game alot.
    There will be friendly natural and hostile tribes.
    Every tribe should have a look for his members(like wings, tails, etc...) and a name for the tribe.
    Tribes could be smart (means they can drive vehicles), medium knowledge (they can use guns and other weapons), not smart (can bite or sting), strong, fast and much more.

2. Skeleton

Skeleton Veteran Member

I don't think that's lore friendly, and aren't the Thilians, Akbar and all the other creatures/groups already aliens??

dtb1987 likes this.
  3. Gazpacho

Gazpacho Well-Known Member

I will say one thing it seems like you just ripped this chunk straight from spore but there are already aliens as skeleton said. He hasnt had the chance to put in a good amount yet though.

Skeleton likes this.
  4. Bullet Hell

Bullet Hell Active Member

There's quite a nice amount of aliens in the lore if you will look up Terrahypt wiki, we just need to wait for some time until we will get more npc's.

5. Half-asian

Half-asian Member

6. Chloe Voidborn

Chloe Voidborn Member

I suppose what Batlan is trying to say is that despite Terrahypt being a gigantic ship-o-nized chunk of a planet (thanks Egnia, Azfelgharz and the other great elders) the tribes of currently lore-existing people like the Egnians and the Egniphians who were "born" as a tribe on Terrahypt feel really native to terrahypt, with the humans being the most alien species to be found there. What in my suggestion he was trying to say is that there could be a more intastellar-feeling race of a galaxy far far away ^^ which maybe landed on terrahypt out of curiosity or to explore like Piri does.
    If that is what Batlan wanted to say then it was my honor to be of assistance.
    If not, then excuse my intrusion, the idea would still be worth a second though, tho. ----^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.