1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Game Suggestion Armours

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vedlom, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vedlom

Vedlom Member

I don't know if you have this planned Syrsa, but I'd really like to see some types of armour and/or power armour in the game.
    They should have different boosts, like speed, weapon damage, accuracy with weapons...
    What do you guys think?

2. FonkDerok

FonkDerok Insane Furfag in a Position of Power

• Admin
    yaaaaaaaas you're like a one hit kill and its somewhat annoying

3. Spacedog McDingo

Spacedog McDingo New Member

It would be interesting to have certain mobility enhancers so that I didn't have to call the bejsurf every time my tank explodes. I bet syrsa could whip up some cool designs with zerahypt's dieselpunk asthetic.

4. Chloe Voidborn

Chloe Voidborn Member

Yeah, armor is an important apect of every adventurers life (and yes, even everyday clothing counts as armor in that aspect).
    BUT:If I remember correctly, the job description of Loiciuza was "Top Overseer" and not "Rhonin Mercenary" which means if there ever will be Armor (which would mean we need either materials->crafting options->inventory/character page to equip stuff; Currency->Shops->inventory/character page to equip stuff or simply Armor lying around for plot convenience) it would most likely be light armor like Leather or thick clothing rather than fullmetall bodyarmor of total carnage with a side dish of asswopping. Because -at least in my Logic department, Overseer are like referees in a football match, quick witted, quick footed and most of all mobile spectators.
    So, yeah that´s my opinion.

However there are numerous other ways of implementing statboosting items. I know armor can look quite fancy, but u might have noticed that Syras is someone who likes light clothing (with a tendency for exposed belly buttons ;]), so yeah nice idea but highly unlikely at least in our current zerahypt version.

Ps: How about neural-implants or maybe sth less technical and more biological i.e. since we got our lovely 7m druidess Egnia, it wouldn´t be so farfetched to say that she can alter our genetic material torwards one of multiple properties (like speed, durability, offensive capabilities and so on) or if we go a bit into other parts of Terrahypt lore we could say (even if it sounds perverted) that since the Thilian race for example uses their Abyas (aka. Boobies) to manufacture proteins, vitamins and such body-benefical substances (u know where i´m going with that :3) you perhaps if you meet one could kindly ask for a i.e. 1h Buff for a random aspect by assimilating a potion of that multiurpose liqid stored in those jimmes. OR if there will be an inventory anyday, perhaps u can obtain some sort of storing device (like a good old bottle) to store those buffs for later occasions

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    Jordas-3 and dtb1987 like this.
  5. Spacedog McDingo

Spacedog McDingo New Member

I was thinking of a movement based system similar to how the player calls down the Bejsurf. I can't find it now, but there was a video of a track runner with mini-turbine engines on his waist. Some thing more like that.

6. B1G-CR1ME

B1G-CR1ME Guest

So, a jet powered exoskeleton of sorts.

Snyf, that'd be quite bloody amazing, if you ask me.

Vedlom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.