1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Dumb Stories And Shit

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions' started by Mex, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Mex

Mex Member

I found a story I made back in 2012 with a friend of mine. Just a warning, most sane individuals will probably die or something similar to that after reading it.

Chapter one
    The only chapter
    Frank was 25 years old and was an ugly ass mofo living on the side of the street in Wegas. He had a strange fetish to ponies off this retarded cartoon show featured on the hub. He had a hobo friend names Joe and he also had this same strange fetish, and he was 25.1 years old. Every single living creature that so much as looked at one of these individuals dies. That's why Franks and Joes houses are made of corpses, they roll doobies every day and smoke them as they watch this very strange cartoon show in the tv store. The clerks are always petrified of them, because they throw shit at the tvs, including their own shit. Before fapping to their cartoon they always worship Obamni, the monstrosity of what the modern U.S. President is, good thing it's not a woman. But it's just as bad. Joe and Frank break into the white house on a daily basis and throw shit at Obamni to mark him as the ultimate being. Obamni shows Joe and Frank his appreciation by making ponies legal and putting hasbro out of business, so Joe and Frank don't have to suffer hasbro's horrible my large horse friendchips are delicious show. This allows Joe and Frank to fap to ponies in peace. Obamni also thanks them by giving them better streets to live on and Michael Jackson. Joe and Frank are now marked to be the most homeless beings on Earth...and the most fucked up. Intrigued by the title, both Frank and Joe kill themselves and give their corpses to Obamni. The end. NOT, you think this fucked up adventure is done yet? Anyways Frank and Joes ghosts go to purgatory and become Hitlers new butt buddies. They then plan out the 2nd Holocaust. Hitler and his new friends head to hell to ask Satan to help them. Satan, intrigued by the offer, was sadly too busy to help, so he tells them to take his annoying ass son, his name was Mikeull. Mikeull then becomes Hitlers 3rd butt buddy, completing the square of fascism. The 4 best friends head back to Earth and take their former bodies back. Once Joe and Frank got their bodies from Obamni they offered him to join them in their plan. Obamni accepts the offer and becomes Hitlers 4th best butt buddy.
    Once every person has their bodies, they meet in Berlin and kill everyone that's not Fascist, then they free the jews and start their onslaught to destroy everything that's not fascist. They go to Russia and reunite the U.S.S.R. to join them. They allow the Soviets to be communists because they're just fucking awesome. The Soviet army and Hitler and his butt buddies go to the U.S. and plan out 9-11 and the Boston Bombing. Yes, that does mean Hitler was behind 9-11. After rigging every nuclear weapon in the U.S. to explode, they head to Africa and give KFC to everyone, then it rains KFC. The Africans put on white clothing and join in Hitlers master plan, they pack all their weed and go to China and kill everyone and get some chicken and rice with a side of dog. Hitler nukes china with 100 trillion nukes and then declares a 4th world war on the rest of the world. The war lasts 10 minutes because the Africans ran a marathon across the world at black people speed and ran across water because Jesus showed them how to run on water, because Jesus was Hitlers oldest best friend. After everyone that's not Fascist is dead, Jesus raptures everyone to heaven and then they have a tea party to celebrate the success of the 2nd Holocaust.

2. GSungazer

GSungazer Well-Known Member

After all I have seen, that sounds very likely to happen

3. Xzyckon

Xzyckon Member

My Reaction™:

4. Xzyckon

Xzyckon Member

Well I'm subsane, so I haven't lost all of my marbles just yet...

5. Skeleton

Skeleton Veteran Member

i couldn't expect less from you after this mex

6. Mex

Mex Member

I try.