1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Hello from the one and only CrazyWorm

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CrazyWorm, Jul 25, 2015.

1. CrazyWorm

CrazyWorm New Member

as tittle says hello, about me to the community well i found the game through a youtube vid link and i wanted to check it out heard it was a free to download game and said why not could be fun to try

i played many online games and offline games that some i am part of a huge game group for like Mechwarrior online and have beta tested numerous games in the past my favorites though some have gone the way of no longer available. i have real life issues that i contend with so might not be around long periods of time or i been refocusing my time.

more about me im single, in my thirties and still live with my dad cause its financially and more simpler to share a house with family when the cost of living goes up. i am unemployed with fixed income and to pass time i play games, i have recently played new release games but often i will watch youtube or surf the web.

im a fan of motorsports mainly go to events like tractor pulls and i love scifi and fantasy genre with a bit of a war buff in the terms of the historic side of things.

i like reading novels every once in a wile. i also have a love of movies specially star wars and ww1-2 films as well as vietnam movies like platoon and full metal jacket.

abit about me that i like about me is im usually easygoing and will generally get along with anyone and for some strange reason i like trying new things so heres to trying Zerahypt

2. Avarus_Lux

Avarus_Lux Active Member

hi there,
    welcome to the community, my name is Avarus Lux, i hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy the game.
    drop by in the chat/shoutbox sometimes for some fun :)

3. Skeleton

Skeleton Veteran Member

Don't mind Avarus, everyone knows he's weird. Welcome to the community, i'm Skeleton and i'm the lead member of this website.
    :D

4. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

Welcome, hope you enjoy Zerahypt and the Forum. See you around...
    Yes Skeleton is our supreme leader, make sure you respect him CrazyWorm.

Skeleton likes this.
  5. Magiichan

Magiichan Administrator

• Admin
    • Coder
    Welcome Crazy <33

6. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    Did someone mention Mechwarrior?