1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Hello, Greetings, Salutations, and what not

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BritishTeapot, Jan 17, 2016.

1. BritishTeapot

BritishTeapot Member

So, I needed to do this at some point, so now is the time.

I'm just a random British person who found out about Zerahypt though more or less boredom back when my computer struggled to run most games past 2010 (even then it had some issues). That kinda kept me busy exploring the vast world of the game until my PC was improved. However that did not mean my love for the game died out. I am also half reading the lore between everything else I do. As well as trying to fully understand the fear behind 'The Y' (Because I'm 'totally not' afraid of a odd Y shaped thing in an abandoned station or anything. NOPE!)

As a person I am normally nice, a bit odd, I may say the damn weirdest of things at times. But other than that (and my tendencies to say something plain masochistic) I hope we can all get along.

2. Demimoz Keroz

Demimoz Keroz Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Zerahypt.-the greatest FUS unearthed! Make yourself at home in the madhouse. Questioning your sanity is encouraged. SYRSA is a god. Reality is just an ilusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Cipher 9 out.

Azai, GSungazer and FonkDerok like this.
  3. BeardyBroski

BeardyBroski Active Member

A bit odd? Well, i guess that's a place for you! There's not a single 'normal' person on this forum, everyone is 'special' in their own way. Anyway, welcome, get into the party van.

P.S.: Join The Church Of Reybidyarks

4. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    bru-bruh dis ain't no game bruh, dis is a FUS game bruh, bruh, git ur shit together bruh.