1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cheecken, May 31, 2015.

1. Cheecken

Cheecken Member

Hi! I discovered this game today actually through a video made by Danger Dolan on his gaming channel. It looked fun, so I downloaded it, played it a bit and here I am now signed up at this website.

I think its good to introduce myself beforehand. So my name is Cheecken, (or just Chicken) I like it to play videogames and I have a big passion for drawing. I currently live in Germany in the area around Francfort. So a little warning: My english isn't perfect, so I am sorry If anything I write is full with errors. My favourite games are:

- The "Metal Slug" series (Metal Slug Defense sucks though)
    - "Saints Row 2"
    - The "Postal" series (Postal 3 not included)
    - "Dota 2"
    - The "Fallout" series
    - The "Higurashi When they Cry" VN
    - "Doom" 1 and 2 with the "Brutal Doom mod"

I also like some Animes like "Ergo Proxy" or "Higurashi When they Cry", but lately I dont watch them as often as I used to.

So why did I register here, what is the point? I came here, because I am very fascinated about this game in General. I like the idea behind it, for its current state its pretty polished and playable and the lore (though I do not know everything of it right now) is fun and in some extend believable.

I want to also support the game by probably giving feedback, summitting bug reports and so on, but I should at first try the game out even more because I just scrached the very top of what I can do in this game.

So that was my introduction to the forum! I wish you guys have a great day and good luck to Syrsa making this game!

Huivn and Magiichan like this.
  2. Catblaster

Catblaster Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums,
    don't worry about the English not being your native language part, most of the people here don't have English as their first language.
    If you fancy about reading up on the lore or looking up stuff you might come across in game there is also a wiki page which has quite a lot of lore explained.

The live stream is also quite fun, though not always active recently streams are almost daily or at least a couple of times a week.

mah man.

That said, enjoy the game and stuff, see you around.

Cheecken and Magiichan like this.
  3. Cheecken

Cheecken Member

Many thanks! I'll definately look up the wiki page because the lore itself looks really interesting!

4. Magiichan

Magiichan Administrator

• Admin
    • Coder
    Welcum cheeken ^u^

5. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    Hope you have fun here!