1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LordKobra, Jul 9, 2015.

1. LordKobra

LordKobra New Member

Nice to finally see a game that can have me playing for hours. If you can tell me any tips of how to navigate (I just downloaded the games 30 minutes ago) and overall have a better skill at it please do.

2. Bullet Hell

Bullet Hell Active Member

Hello. Nice to meet you on our forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay. I can't tell you any magic tricks how to get skill fast or how to navigate, I'm not very experienced myself. Just play around it and you'll get a hang of this. Good luck.

3. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

Some protips would be to always check the instructions when entering a vehicle for the first time (little questionmark on the lower right) as some may have quite different controls. Most notably, a common issue is that all wheeled vehicles (and a couple of hovering ones) start off with the parking brakes on, so they can't move, you have to press P to get started. If you have a hard time turning around while on foot in tight spaces, hold right click to go in first person... infact, first person can get you out of many situations especially if the camera gets stuck somewhere or if you get lost past the edge of a map. Yeah these are the things I would have liked to have been told, so there ya go ;)