1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ZikkioXan, Jan 18, 2016.

1. ZikkioXan

ZikkioXan Guest

Hi all, I'm Zikkio. Not much to say about me. I'm sometimes funny, I suppose. I'm decently good in a lot of things but I don't exceed past the average in terms of skill. Some things I do are programming, designing, digital art, music, YouTube (ew, a gaming channel), and a few other small niche things.

I stumbled across Zerahypt quite by accident, actually. I was watching a old TF2 video that had one of his older songs on it (An extremely popular one that has since been removed, for good reason on Syrsa's part) and I thought back to his older channels, back in 2009-2010. I knew his other, current channels so I thought I'd pay them a visit to listen to some old tunes and take a trip down m̶a̶m̶m̶a̶r̶y̶ memory lane. Lo and behold, he made his expansive lore, Terrahypt, into an interactive world viewer. (Which as I recall in around 2011, on either his personal YT channel or DA account he stated he would likely never do, for the same reason he'd never make a book)

Basically, there was a lot of rambunctious talking and nonsensical words spoken from me to my friends (whom I was talking with in Skype at the time) and after they got tired of my shit, they left, and I was able to enjoy this glorious, glorious Terrahypt simulator, for the first time.
    Ever since then I have been shamelessly gushing to everyone about how cool Zerahypt is, to the point that people either really want to try it, or really want me to stop talking and go away, saying things like "How did you get into my home" and "I'm calling the police".

So that's my story! I hope to contribute to this wonderful community Syrsa's built up as it continues to grow in the future.
    Thanks for reading!
    -Zikkio

2. GSungazer

GSungazer Well-Known Member

So, you go door by door saying "do you have time to hear about our top overseer and savior Pirizuka"?
    We could go out for a Strollol some day

3. ZikkioXan

ZikkioXan Guest

We should.

4. Demimoz Keroz

Demimoz Keroz Well-Known Member

Welcome to the madhouse. Stalking encouraged. Some time ago, a little cricket told me: "Go! Socialize! Talk to those fine people! Share the glory of Zerahypt! And then KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM, SLAUGHTER THEIR FAMILY AND BURN THEIR HOUSES TO THE GROUND." Silly, isn't it? Oh. I got carried away. Make yourself at home. Don't talk to strangers. Don't get killed too early. Cipher 9 out.

5. BeardyBroski

BeardyBroski Active Member

Welcome to the party, young warrior.
    Don't forget to leave common sense and logic at home while visiting this glorious forum. And always, ALWAYS be prepared for the shitstorm.

P.S.: Join the Church Of Reybidyarks.

6. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    et go cum