1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Game Suggestion Herbs And Jungles

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Batlan, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batlan

Batlan Member

First idea, Herbs, The herbs grow in types, Every type gives you a boost, All the types i thought of: Once you eat your able to run fast, Once you eat you get health (if there will even be health in the future), Once you eat you jump higher, Once you eat you do more damage, Once you eat you aim better. Suggest more in the comments!

Second idea, Jungles, Bioms that has many many trees and contain some kindes of herbs that grow only there, Also many interesting animals would live there that every animal would be a replica of real animals just with little changes, Will also have tree climbing akbars that would wear camouflage suits, They would also be a bit smarter than the normal akbars and would have special weapons like snipers (Russian snipers because terrorists buy their weapons mostly from russia).

Btw if you wanna see what rifle i meant you need to teach me how to get a photo URL...

albex8 and Magiichan like this.
  2. Tychusfindlay919

Tychusfindlay919 Active Member

Basically, make this game more like a generic open world RPG like WOW or ARK survival etc. etc.

It could work, I won't deny it and say that it won't work, because it could. However, I don't think SYRSA wants to go down that path and I'm not too entirely sure that I want this game to go down that path too.

LockRay and Magiichan like this.
  3. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

I agree with Tychus. It doesn't seem Zerahypt-y enough. Besides, all of this would have to become lore-friendly somehow.

4. Pachi3080

Pachi3080 New Member

I think that herbs or fruits that gives you certain boost can be completely lore friendly, and it even can encourage exploring even more! Maybe you could find these herbs/fruits and carry them in your inventory to use them later (And don't die from starvation maybe?).
    But the thing about sniper russian akbars seems to be... well... out of place.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  5. Corona688

Corona688 Well-Known Member

It's lore friendly if they're in the lore, and not lore friendly if they're not. This is more like someone's book than someone's game.

6. esternwar

esternwar New Member

Are you sure? Are you know that Russia banned the sale of weapons to citizens and that the majority of illegal factories producing AK in China and the countries of the East (such as Turkey)?

7. FonkDerok

FonkDerok Insane Furfag in a Position of Power

• Admin
    there is a massive forest in the lore, so if Syrsa made a map there it could work

8. Batlan

Batlan Member

i didnt say russian ackbars, read again

9. B1G-CR1ME

B1G-CR1ME Guest

buy their weapons
    buy their weapons
    buy their weapons from Russia?

FYI, these are decomissioned smuggled army issue AK-47's you're talking about. They actually do last for decades if maintaned properly.

Politics aside, get your sh!t straight. T'is
    Terrahypt we're all on about, not Earth.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015
    dtb1987 likes this.
  10. Chloe Voidborn

Chloe Voidborn Member

Since, apparently, the people here are all hype about the idea of snipers in forest´s, i´m gonna try and loop the discussion back to the more elvish part and suggest two additional types of possible herbs:

1. Herbs that for example makes you, the player aka the character ingame, experience the wold around him faster.
    I think we all know (i mean know, not used) stuff that makes you think time flys by or creeps like a little snail. Here ir would have the same effects by crippling your brain functions a little bit (don´t say thats not normal, apparently many drugs have this or the opposite effect[i.e. not-so-druglike but liquid adrenalin slows your feeling of time down quite a bit]). It could be used while driving around for some time to get to some remote place where you have some buisness to attent to. And no, I don´t mean makes you fly faster, but in fact makes the world around you(aka the game itself) faster, which gives you the real-life-real-time player the sense that you fly faster. However this can also have the negative sideffect that enemies will approach and attack or to be more precise react much faster than before, so it would be supposed to be handled with care.
    2. The opposite of the above

11. Colin Hamilton

Colin Hamilton Active Member

well, the southeastern side of Terrahypt has some vegetation (and even some water masses) and there is a huge forest on the edge of Phasmia called Thyt, so this could work. most of these plants though wont give their consumers any sort of interesting powers in the lore, though.

12. Rebecca

Rebecca Veteran Member

Except for the ones in Luobnyka which turn you into a cancerous flesh thing after attacking ;P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.