1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Here for the music. (also spaceships)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GREENTHINGSFUCKYEH, Aug 15, 2015.

1. GREENTHINGSFUCKYEH

GREENTHINGSFUCKYEH New Member

Syrsa's music is something very special. I have been a fan of Syrsa's music for several years now but until this point have not been vocal because I never comment on youtube. Syrsa's music is the exact right kind of electronic music that I like, the noises he creates blow my fucking mind. For real. It satisfies me on a very deep level and I would go so far as to call him my favorite music artist. I have always thought to myself "dang, mister Syrsa this is the dopest fucking shit." and with this forum being validated by this point as the place to say such things. Dang mister Syrsa this is the dopest fucking shit.

I hope to be a voice of support against the denigration of meme-retards and idiots generally, a tactless fanboy. It is of great importance to me that Syrsa continue with what he was put on this Earth for, and that the poorly formed opinions and harsh judgements are overlooked and/or seen for what they are.

This I guess technically is a site for the development of Zerahypt, and I admit I don't care a great deal about it at this point. I put a good few hours into an earlier version trying all the cool flying things, but have resolved to disregard it for a time so I can come back and enjoy a more complete version. My input I feel is not necessary as his vision will suffice.

I also want to know if anyone has the Terrahypt lore videos somewhere. I don't care about the integrity of Syrsa's evolving canon or anyone's potential disapproval of them, they were rad a fuck and I want them back.

I implore all of you to listen to every single song he's ever made. Can't think of anything else right now, I'll be around.

B1G-CR1ME, LockRay and Magiichan like this.
  2. Skeleton

Skeleton Veteran Member

Oh shit sorry i'm a little late, and welcome to the community, i'm Skeleton non-official moderator and leader of the community, but don't tell Magiichan.

3. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

Welcome. I also appreciate the music more than anything SYRSA makes, but I certainly like the artwork and game aswell. See you around.
    Also if you haven't already make sure you check out the stream, as it's not unheard of for SYRSA to work with sound during it.

4. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    Welcome, I do like SYRSA's music but I like his lore more. Although that's probably because I'm a writer. Anyways I'm Enzyme-Sigma but you can call me "Sig" or "Siggy" or whatever you like better.

5. Pingule

Pingule Member

What about the dyarks? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Demimoz Keroz likes this.
  6. Demimoz Keroz

Demimoz Keroz Well-Known Member

Hello. (Don't mind me, just replying to all introductions...) So... My name is Demimoz Keroz. Aaand that's all.