1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

I made an Alien creature thing.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions' started by alexslayer30, May 31, 2015.

1. alexslayer30

alexslayer30 Guest

Inspired by Syrsa cool drawing n stuff I made some alien fan art with me own lore (yay) its shitty bc/ I'm posting this at 3Am, worked on it for like 3 hours. first thing I've made electronically for art, used mspaint and a mouse.
    No colour etc.
    Anyways just wanted to share it, was inspired by Syrsa, and my own imagination.
    Also I need a name for the creature, please suggest a name.

This creature, who is yet to be named, is native to any climate it can find with some sort of harmful mineral. most commonly dense jungles and rocky terrain and deserts. They create a nest beside these deposits of harmful minerals and guard them, killing anything that they see comes within 3km of them and there deposits. Why do they guard these deposits so dearly? They inhabit these terrains due to the fact that they use these minerals for one reason, a weapon. These creatures can consume the minerals through an alternate hole then the mouth, It starts by using its strong pincers to rip away at rocks slowly breaking away the rock and then getting to the mineral, consuming it. Once it has accomplished that its body consumes the mineral processing it in the hump on its back by heating it up to extremely high temperatures, where these temperatures are vented by holes on its back, which can open and close as needed, and mixing it with a body fluid to make the solid mineral into a liquid. Why do they do this? Well the observant would notice that there legs and tail have burrowed into the ground. This is because this creature is living artillery, it plants its legs and tail into the ground, using the spikes to help it stick in place whilst the hole it used to consume the minerals is now a cannon, and the creature can aim from it to shoot at any target who may threaten it and its stash of minerals within a 3 km range. As you can see this is one of the most common species, which uses Chalcanthite, a mineral in which in large enough quantities can do the equivalent of turn most things to water. It usually will attack caravans and people who are passing by, and simply unaware of its nest, but these things are dangerous, living in packs of 5-10, barraging anyone who dares trespass on there territory, melting them slowly to water and acid killing them slowly and painfully. To avoid this stay away from the weird markings dotted around in a circle from rocks. These tend to be nests, and be observant of previous victims.

Put critisicm and shit tell me im fucking stupid sure idc fuck u waterver kthxbai
    Alienthing.png Alienthing.png

Magiichan and Huivn like this.
  2. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    ^ That's some slick shit

3. Huivn

Huivn Member

This is indeed some slick shit. Especially considering that you did it in MS Paint with a mouse.

The lore you wrote for it is pretty decent as well.