1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Introduction, impressions and suggestions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kütendakiß Jorjiß, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Kütendakiß Jorjiß

Kütendakiß Jorjiß New Member

Hello community, I am a new guy here the name is "Kütendakiß Jorjiß".
    I am a greek, 23 years old physics graduate student. For the curious, my username is just my IRL name in German.

I haven't really been too much into games lately, I have to play computer games for a full year or so. The reason that motivated me to try Zerahypt, was that I have, also, been making up stories about space since I was little and as such I felt somehow related to the developer.

So I've been playing Zerahypt the last days and I have to say that it is very good, especially for a single man project! The artwork is nice, the anime-like alien race of Thillians are quite adorable and there is a broad selection of unique vehicles. Also the music is quite neat too. I realy like the hover vehicles and I have some suggestions on how they can be tweaked, but I think that what is needed right now is more content (especially interactable NPCs, there is only one right now!), so I will save them for later.

Cheers,
    Jorgiß

LockRay, Magiichan and Skeleton like this.
  2. Skeleton

Skeleton Veteran Member

New content is always being worked on, so don't you worry, there'll be a lot more stuff soon.

3. Magiichan

Magiichan Administrator

• Admin
    • Coder
    Welcome Kütendakiß, great to see new people joining the forums with intrest to zerahypt ^u^

4. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

Heh, greetings from a person who's lived in Greece for long enough to be considered Greek :)

Καλώς ήρθες Γιώργη.

5. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    Hello, I exist too.

LockRay likes this.