1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Inventory Glitch - Stuck Items

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by GSungazer, Oct 5, 2015.

1. GSungazer

GSungazer Well-Known Member

Screenshot.png
    I found a glitch related to the items in the inventory that allows you to get your items stuck around the screen, I recorded a video and made some instructions to make it easy to understand

I used the Xbox app to capture the video but it can't capture my mouse while playing so you can only guess where it is, so here you have a poorly made instructions of how the glitch may be found:

1. Hold the mouse button on an item to move it around
    2. Press E to close the inventory
    3. Release the mouse button
    4. Press E again to open the inventory

Now, the item will be stuck on the spot it was when you closed the inventory, also you can now move your mouse freely, but that's not all, now three (Maybe more) things may happen:

A. If you hold the mouse button again the item will go back to normality and follow the mouse as it should
    B. If you hover the mouse over the other items it's possible that the item gets completely stuck on its place, you can even grab another item and the first item will not leave its place (allowing you to repeat the glitch multiple times like in the video)
    C. I don't know how, but I managed to move multiple items at once XD

btw, whatever happens to the inventory by using this glitch goes back to normal when the game is closed

AlexZRC, dtb1987 and Magiichan like this.
  2. Vedlom

Vedlom Member

I have some glitched out item stuck in the vehicle storage since a few versions ago.
    I think it was a 45mm shell that I put in.
    Now it's just a grey space.

3. GSungazer

GSungazer Well-Known Member

Since a few versions ago? yeah, sounds like that bug is caused due to updating the game, most likely because the 45mm shells were deleted from the game files (am I wrong? I'm not sure) but your inventory wasn't cleared so it's *still there* as a missing object