1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Its a conspiracy!

Discussion in 'Zerahypt Discussion' started by Colin Hamilton, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Colin Hamilton

Colin Hamilton Active Member

have any of you noticed the similarities between Peuknak and that person from his "Beauty wears no pants" video?
    upload_2016-1-18_9-40-28.png upload_2016-1-18_9-41-16.png
    they aren't that obvious, but you can kind of see how the legs and arm lengths are both very long, as well as the shape of those limbs (the stubby legs for both)
    this is my basis for the theory that Peuknak is actually some sort of spirit, instead of some sort of random scary monster in Dark Keigan. if this is true, than that means that the spirit somehow got trapped in Dark Keigan, never making it to Turestan. because of this, the spirit now is attempting to reconstruct it's original form, reclaiming biological matter from the ground, other monsters in Dark Keigan, or sometimes killing unlucky wanderers and taking their body parts (notice the eye and fingernail)
    there might not be a direct correlation between these two beings, but i do believe that my theory is rather sound. comparative to what could lurk in Dark Keigan, this might not be the strangest monster out there...
    (insert x-files theme here)

2. Demimoz Keroz

Demimoz Keroz Well-Known Member

Gr8 theory m8. Also syrs is loomynarty,

3. FonkDerok

FonkDerok Insane Furfag in a Position of Power

• Admin
    yo syrs can this be canon please?