1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Just Joined, Would Love Some Tips/Tricks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Odicium, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Odicium

Odicium New Member

Found this game while browsing through the interwebs (specifically YouTube) and decided to try it out. Love the idea behind it, and am really interested in getting to know the game better. If anyone has some advice or things that could help me get more into this game it would be much appreciated. Now, for some questions:

Q: So far, I have not been able to find any buildings that I am able to enter (though I haven't done a vast amount of exploring), are there any in which I am able to? If there are, could you give a hint as to what area(s) I should look?

Q: In the Kabrius space area, is there any way to access the two ships located nearby where you spawn in?

Q: What's a good area for me to kinda start out and explore?

Believe that's it, thanks in advance for any and all answers to my questions! :D

Magiichan likes this.
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Veteran Member

Welcome! My tip is be very careful with the hovering vehicles, drive them like you would drive a vehicle with an actual living thing inside. Also, if you're interested, there's the Terrahypt Wiki for more info on the lore.

1: In Dark Keigan there is a building near where you start that you can enter, I won't spoil what's inside, but pack an extra pair of pants.

2: If you're talking about the ones in the hangar, yes, just moosh around them and press E until you get in, there is a bug right now (at least for me) where the little "Get in" symbol doesn't appear at the bottom of the screen.

3: I would highly recommend the Maedracan Desert.

Hope you enjoy your time here with us. :3

3. Odicium

Odicium New Member

Edit: Just checked out the area inside the Dark Keigan... Won't be going back there for a while. :P

Thanks for the answers! For the second question, I was actually wondering about the ones near your little asteroid base, thing. Is there any way to get in and pilot them?

Another question: Sometimes when flying, I get the message: "Pirizuka is unfamiliar with this area..." is there any way to make her become familiar, is is that just the dev's version of world boarders?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    dtb1987 likes this.
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Veteran Member

Not as far as I know, but I haven't really tried too much.

☛( ͡- ͜ʖ ͡•)☛

But seriously though in lore, her navigation skills suuuck.

Odicium likes this.
  5. Odicium

Odicium New Member

Ok, I believe this should be my last question: What exactly does the "assistance" button do on your phone thing?

6. Rebecca

Rebecca Veteran Member

The assistance button calls the nearest law enforcement unit to your aid.

7. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    Basically you press the button and you get a robot buddy to come and shoot things for you.

Odicium and Rebecca like this.