1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Loops of Wonder

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by B1G-CR1ME, Oct 31, 2016.

1. B1G-CR1ME

B1G-CR1ME Ignition

• Donor
    Alright, so here's what this one is about... are you focused? Anyhow, what's to do here but to make everything you say into an answerable question and, if possible, giving an answer to a previous one, you ask? Nothing, but don't be lazy - "...right?", "...no?", "...okay?" and such must not be overused, comprende? This idea somehow occurred on the stream when me and... what was that guy's name? Well, we did have quite a bit of fun with it, so I thought: why not try this on the forum? Galvanise people around a little, farm messages and likes - how bad that could be? If that sounds funny enough, go on and participate, will you?

2. GSungazer

GSungazer Well-Known Member

If Obama didn't say if would I be playing this game?

3. FonkDerok

FonkDerok Insane Furfag in a Position of Power

• Mod
    will do

in the absence of a coherent question from @GSungazer i present this one:

were you surprised when this forum basically just became a shoutbox?

4. B1G-CR1ME

B1G-CR1ME Ignition

• Donor
    Not very much? Isn't this what happens to not very active forums? Is it not kind of saddening, though? Sure, one would say that ultimately, everything is futile and wouldn't be too wrong (or too right, for that matter), but nevertheless - all the threads that lie in sorrow... doesn't it hurt even a small bit?

Anyhow, shouldn't we treat the forum games section as such and continue on with a somewhat lighter attitude? Now, I hear myself asking: does anyone have an idea of what to do with a Carbon Based Lifeforms album, shall one be shared by yours truly in genuine iTunes quality? And what about the forests?!

5. GSungazer

Should I be mad that you didn't answer my question? Was it too hard to understand an inside reference to a message B1G sent me? Hueh heh

Could you upload your album to mega discreetly for ease of sharing? For the sake of the forest could we make concrete doors?

6. B1G-CR1ME

B1G-CR1ME Ignition

• Donor
    ♫ I guess it was kind of hard for me to guess? Answering the first of your questions... n-h-h-maybe yes? Concrete doors, wouldn't that be too hard? We tried steel, it kind of wo-orked thi-is fa-ar?

As for the music, I think I could? Question is, what file sharing platform make use of I should? It certainly looks like Mega can inspect archives... isn't that where the e-evil li-ies? ♪

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  7. GSungazer

Am I playing this game wrong? Don't you think it's already hard enough to understand me when speaking normally?
    Do you know how to add a password to a compressed file? they couldn't be able to know it's music inside now, could they? Will Vladimir Putin try to hack your file? Would Google Drive do, then?

8. B1G-CR1ME

B1G-CR1ME Ignition

• Donor
    Wrong? No, no, why would that be? Don't you yourself see that you do indeed speak understandably?

I do know the way of the password, but what would it be? Would you mind discussing this a little more privately? You never know what kind of capabilities those file sharing services do have, do you? The invasion of privacy will not be carried off by Putin himself... I... think?

Since I don't have Google Drive, would puu.sh do the trick?

9. GSungazer

A private conversation, then?

Is Puush able to upload any file type? If that's the case would you compress it or would uploading as .mp3 be easy enough?

10. B1G-CR1ME

B1G-CR1ME Ignition

• Donor
    Anyhow, since it's settled now, would you kindly allow for somebody else to come by and to try to keep on with this game with a somewhat serious name?

11. Heckspress

Heckspress Well-Known Member

Could I perhaps join?

12. B1G-CR1ME

B1G-CR1ME Ignition

• Donor
    ...You see why you could not?

By the gods, what have I procrastinated for, someone else to ask something? If that's not foolish, what is? I wonder... is Heckspress still even around?

Anyhow, if there is still anybody around to participate in this, riddle me this: should yours truly try and cheat his way to greatness in illustration by jumping on the "365 days of drawings" bandwagon? I know that it works, but wouldn't these scribbles be too lackluster when it comes to quality, hence the rather small amount of time to be taken to make one?

13. Heckspress

Heckspress Well-Known Member

could you rephrase that?