1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

[MOD] Console - Updated! [v.1.4] - spawnObject fixed!

Discussion in 'Downloads' started by BluetoothBoy, Jun 6, 2015.

1. TimberWolf224

TimberWolf224 Veteran Member

That is because you don't have magii's mod_foundation.dll file installed. You can get it here.

2. Matsuura[FR]

Matsuura[FR] New Member

The mod can always be use, for any versions? I see the last post on this tread is the 16 oct 2015 and the last update of the mod is 19 dec 2015 .
    I wanted to use the mod to test some vehicules on another area...
    But every time I try to install the mod I have this "error" on the output log:
    {
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at Mod_Console.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    }
    (It's the .Update who question me). I have the initialized.ini file on %appdata% and the Mod_Foundation.dll on a Mods folder.

3. Matsuura[FR]

Matsuura[FR] New Member

My bad, the mod seem to work, the most problem was the key "~" . Thank azerty keypad X) : After use shift+alt it's the key "²" , who at the same location that "~". I've tested this key when the file mod_foundation missing I think :/

4. Matt de Guy

Matt de Guy New Member

So ive downloaded Initializer.ini and now do I just drop the ddl files from the rar to my mods folder? Or should I unzip it to a folder in the mods file?

5. FonkDerok

FonkDerok Insane Furfag in a Position of Power

• Mod
    generally you want to unzip things

B1G-CR1ME likes this.
  6. Spyrox

Spyrox Member

If you still plan on updating this (even by how old it is), If possible it would be nice to alphabetize the spawn lists. It's extremely difficult to find a vehicle or object to spawn when its jumbled up in the middle of a massive 200+ list. It would be extremely easy for me to find vessel names if all I had to do was look at the bottom of the spawn list.

I noticed a lot of the commands don't give me an error or a particular message but still don't spawn said object. What does this mean?