1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Moments that made you kek

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions' started by Huivn, May 30, 2015.

1. Huivn

Huivn Member

Yeah. Post your topkek moments here

I was flying around in space in that ship that looks like a jet plane, and decided to crash because why the fuck not. I then discovered I could still fire my missiles, so I started shooting into the void while messing around with the camera. I moved the camera to see what it looked like to get shot with a missile. Lo and behold the camera is a physical object, and the missile blew up in my face.

Magiichan likes this.
  2. Magiichan

Magiichan Administrator

• Admin
    • Coder
    Yeah, it's funny to shoot the camera with a battlecruiser > u <

3. Catblaster

Catblaster Veteran Member

Camera also gets stuck in buildings, it's possible to leave the camera inside mon while walking piri away from it.

4. IronianKnight

IronianKnight Pardoxan Traveler

• Donor
    I was driving Battlecruiser 1.big through the desert, having a jolly old time being unable to hit things that got too close and so on, when I decide that maybe I have had enough of these shenanigans and it's time to return to a more manageably sized vehicle. I stop leaning on the hover settings and slowly descend... straight past the ground and through the dune, as if my ship were actually sinking. It was my first time encountering those sorts of intangible areas in the desert, and I'd not heard of them before. It was pretty fantastic at the time, and I'd had a friend watching over my shoulder at the time!

Catblaster and Huivn like this.
  5. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

Was having some fun with Ackbars. I drove around in circles as they hunted me, and then the van flipped upside down. It stopped making sound and just remained there still. So I went out of my vehicle to investigate.
    I went a bit closer, and then the sound of Ackbars bursting out of the van played, but they didn't come out. Confused, I examined the van more carefully, only to realize that they had come out, but they were strapped inside the flipped vehicle... There were bullets shooting through the walls and everything... So I though I would go stand on top of the van just for lols... bad idea... KABOOM... ded Piri...

Huivn likes this.