1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Game Suggestion (New Player) Love the idea & my opinion so far

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by A Dandy Panda, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Dandy Panda

A Dandy Panda New Member

[Will update suggestions as I play more]

Jumping in to this game, I was a bit confused with little introduction. But i quickly found my way around. As of now, I only played for maybe an hour, but from what I have seen it has a lot of potential.

A few notes:
    - vehicle controls feel a bit wonky (especially aircraft, although it's manageable with practice)
    - can't walk backwards unless you mouse look backwards in first person mode
    - lot's of empty space (but thats fine you got a lot of work ahead of you and it's to be expected early on)
    - mouse look in first person is slow. Needed to turn dps super high up

A lot of good from this though, I really like the boob jiggle physics that's always a nice touch. Model designs arn't half bad, I reeeaally like how all the vehicles look, especially aircraft and spacecraft. I like how it's all open world exploration and such. I look forward to exploring this world and learning the story.

Edit:
    - could really use a map
    - when using that light speed ship to get back to home ship from the world, character doesn't get in ship and it takes off
    - sometimes weapons don't render right when you go down to the surface and you gotta drop it and pick it up again to fix the issue
    - more or less funny than anything, but you can faceplant and die pretty easily on the home ship. Maybe dampen fall damage? Not really a big deal.

On the good side fighting desert bandits and big flying robots, and finding a battleship to really kick ass with was certainly fun. And of course finding fart sacks or something in that cave was funny.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    The new update changed a lot of things so bugs and weird controls are to be expected. Glad you like the game though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.