1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Game Suggestion [New Player] Low FPS...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by igetlowFPSoneverything, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igetlowFPSoneverything

igetlowFPSoneverything New Member

Hello, my first post!
    I recently downloaded the latest buil of Zerahypt, put it on the lowest settings and resolution (because my PC is so slow with games) and i still only get around 5FPS in the starting area and 3-1FPS on the space station thing (sorry - new to all this!)
    I would suggest better graphics options so that people with low end PC's/Laptops can play this amazing game at a decent framerate
    Thanks for reading, that is all :)

2. Xentia

Xentia Well-Known Member

I am sorry for your toaster please tell me its got at least 4 slots? Because that must be one hell of a toaster to not run the game on low settings....but as time goes on syrsa may add more options for graphics but thats likely a ways down the road

Magiichan likes this.
  3. igetlowFPSoneverything

igetlowFPSoneverything New Member

Unfortunatley, my toaster only has 2 slots...
    Yeah ok, i get that im pretty much the only person who has trouble running this

Magiichan likes this.
  4. Xentia

Xentia Well-Known Member

Youre not actually Len Kagamine can barely play it as well.....its kinda the system the game runs on making it poop somedays

5. Catblaster

Catblaster Veteran Member

No you're not, there have been many people before you with this problem.
    Though most was fixed when the low quality was added (there was indeed a time where you could only play full quality)
    In it's current state I don't see the game running any better than it is now, you can put it on low settings and a small resolution windowed.. but that's about it.

it doesn't run heavier or more resource intensive than most other unity games, apart from a few places.

Not meant as dickish remark for people owning toasters, but it's just not going to happen

Magiichan likes this.
  6. Azai

Azai Moderator

• Mod
    Over the years, I've gone from not being able to play the game at all, to it only rendering two yellow models in front of a blue background, to it actually playing normally but at a shit framerate, to, with the advent of the option of lowered graphics , actually being able to play the game normally.

Perseverance, my friend.

Perseverance and updating drivers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.