1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

no progress save/blackscreen when using ambulance

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Willy Wonka, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka New Member

basicly, if I call the ambulance, the game doesn't load in the zerzek and stays with the black screen, speed basicly only shows the last known value at which you were going and can still interact with the interface but can't load anything. If i use the ceptopod to go back, no progress is saved/vehicles unlocked or any stored items but it does load in the zerzek and don't have to restart the game. I have tried anything and I do know that ram isn't the issue. This problem only occurs with my shitty laptop and has bine happening with all known versions I have tried. This doesn't happen with my gaming pc with a 970 Strix and 8 gigs of ram. This laptop runs on windows 7 64bit, graphics drivers up to date, and OS is as well. I do have mcfee installed, don't know how to remove that shit its cancer and literaly prevents me from removing it for ''SAFETY MESURES'' and it came with it. This laptop is a thinkpad Leonovo, really shitty but does run zerahypt suprizingly well. I am pretty sure it has to do with the game locking up when saving stuff because I don't have any anitvirus on my gaming rig (thanks me for removing any they suck and don't help at all lol) and I do not have any issues.
    Didn't modify any files, and no removing/deleting %appdata%/zerahypt didn't help, I know my shit but this is a bug with the game and have done everything known on the forum to try and fix that issue. By the looks of it I am the only one having it but since I was too lazy to report it a while ago and since it didn't affect the gameplay too much until now, I am pretty sure I am not the only one experiencing this issue. <

Hope all the info above helps to basicly give you guys an idea how to fix this.

2. Magiichan

Magiichan Administrator

• Admin
    • Coder
    What version of zerahypt are you running?
    Also can u post the Zerahypt_Data/output_log.txt in here?