1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Obligatory Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wilhiemthe2nd, Jul 9, 2015.

1. wilhiemthe2nd

wilhiemthe2nd New Member

Greetings and Salutations,
    My name is Veronica, I have been a fan of SYRSA's art, music, and world for a while but I am not really an extroverted person so you probably haven't seen me in too many youtube comments.
    I am a musician and was heavily inspired by SYRSA to go make my own music. So five years ago, I did, and it was a terrible experience for all parties involved. Luckly a magical process called learning ensued, and I got better through sheer perseverance.

I am probably just going to be hanging around the music part of the forum begging people for MIDIs so I can remix SYRSA's songs because I am a terrible person.

LockRay and Bullet Hell like this.
  2. Bullet Hell

Bullet Hell Active Member

Hello. Nice to see somebody who too was inspired by SYRSA to make music. I also got inspired by him in a lot of ways, drawing, music, creating your own world and stuff like that. I hope you will enjoy your stay and I really want to hear your music someday.

3. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    Yes, this pleases the Siggy. I'm always looking for more music to listen to since I write and doing that without anything to listen to is about as dull as a brick. Anyways I'm Enzyme-Sigma but can just call me Sig.