1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Please Help Me!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PotatoPancakes, Jun 7, 2015.

1. PotatoPancakes

PotatoPancakes New Member

I downloaded the file thing, but when I click in the zerahypt.exe an error message displays saying, "Data folder not found. There should be 'Zerahypt_Data' folder next to the executable." What do I do!?

2. Catblaster

Catblaster Veteran Member

1. download zerahypt.zip
    2. unzip folder, you should know have a "zerahypt" folder wherever you unzipped it to
    3. open folder
    4. run zerahypt.exe
    If you did in fact already do this, tell me what operating system you have or how exactly you are launching it. And with what/how you unzipped it

3. PotatoPancakes

Windows. I will tell you step by step what I did when I first experienced this problem

1. I opened the zerahypt.zip
    2. I went into the zerahypt folder
    3. I then see 3 things, zerahypt_data, zerahypt.exe, and Pirizuka.png, I click on the zerahypt.exe and it displays the error message.

It was not in a zipped folder

4. Catblaster

Catblaster Veteran Member

This is exactly the error you get if you didn't unzip the folder before executing.
    [​IMG]
    you basically missed this part ^

What I want you to do is open the zerahypt.zip, like before and unzip the folder.
    You should be able to drag the folder outside to unzip it, or click a button that says "extract" I'm sure you will be able to figure it out, if not feel free to ask me for more instructions, but then you'll have to tell me or show me how you opened zerahypt.zip.

[​IMG]

Now that you have the folder unzipped, open it like before, and run the zerahypt.exe. It should now start without any errors

Magiichan likes this.
  5. PotatoPancakes

Thnx so much! it worked!

Catblaster likes this.