1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Pro tips pls, Im confus

Discussion in 'Zerahypt Discussion' started by Gephfryee, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Gephfryee

Gephfryee Member

To make a long story short, I'm wondering if someone wouldn't mind giving me some vague tips on the locations of the more creatively hidden things in Zerahypt. We're talking, 'The sleeping camel lies next to the groaning monkey' level vague here. I still want to find things for myself, otherwise there'd be no fun in it. However, with no actual idea as to what I should be looking for or where, I'm starting to go more insane than I already am every time I see something just a little out of the ordinary(I'm fucking convinced that there's a literal bucket-ton of things in Dark Keigan that I'm missing. Damn you seemingly arbitrary wood blanks and darkness!). I've found the 'out of the way' things just fine. It's the plain 'completely out of sight, good luck finding them with no directions leltopkekpleb' ones that are the struggle. I understand if the whole game is in fact finding everything with no help. Just thought I'd ask and see if hints are allowed.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  2. Catblaster

Catblaster Veteran Member

"it's near the rocks, yeah, those all the way over there"sand
    "even though planks and spoops get in the way, you'll find her eventually"*elevator music*

"It'd be silly to have nothing else on such a big empty map, right? Well there's one other thing"can't believe it isn't ice
    "Even while in orbit there's no reason not to be classy"speac

Also tips are allowed, as far as I'm aware, just plainly giving away the locations of all items seems a bit boring to me.
    Hence why I've personally never fully went through with my initial idea of mapping all stuff out.

I'm really tired, I'll see how well these hints hold up tomorrow

3. Gephfryee

Gephfryee Member

Believe it or not, the Classy Asteroids were the first things that I found. They weren't exactly hidden. Just really really far away. I then became a permanent fixture in orbit around the neutron star. As for the others, thank you and I expect I'll be deciphering them for a while.

About Dark Keigan, though. There's a particular passage with a rack containing some items, a box, and a number of boards blocking it. Is that actually something? Because it looks like it is, but then I always get stuck in the doorway.

4. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

Here are clues to four of the more interesting things I've found:

In the Maedracan dunes travelers get glared by the shine of the crystal... and don't travel further... those fools...

The tunnels of Acrityrda hide more secrets than you think... the noises you hear, they don't come from nothing... look carefully, but not too carefully...

There are lots of rocks orbiting the Estrellite in Kabrius... some more interesting than others... I say...

The land of the free is calling for you... can you hear it?

Is that ambiguous enough?

5. Gephfryee

Gephfryee Member

Indeed it is, and quite helpful. I actually never thought to go further into the desert. The 'Murica, and as before stated, the Asteroids, I have found. Didn't know there was anything at all worth looking at in Acritydra, though. Thank you.

6. Catblaster

Catblaster Veteran Member

as a wise man once mentioned "and if that don't work, use more gun"
    which works pretty effectively against objects that are in your way

7. Gephfryee

Gephfryee Member

Oh no. You have no idea how many grenades I put into that hole. I put so many in that there were no objects left in that room or the adjoining one. Yet whenever I try to go in, I just bump up a little and stop in the middle of the frame. If I try and jump it forces me back.

8. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

Not much in Acrityrda? Boy, you're in for a treat...

dtb1987 likes this.
  9. Gephfryee

Gephfryee Member

You, my good man, are a genius. It may have taken me, quite literally, four hours to discover something that I had already found in Dark Keigan, but I couldn't have done it without your hint. Also, found the thing in the sand. Ice is next on the list. I could kiss you for making me feel so dumb.

10. HelKat

HelKat Well-Known Member

"ProTip: Shoot the Cyberdemon until it dies." fuck, wrong game >.>

11. Gephfryee

Gephfryee Member

Is that a reference to E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy? Because that sounds like a reference to E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy. I hope it is. I don't want to be the only person on Earth that played that game.

12. jaguar597

jaguar597 New Member

i'm almost certain that the quote is from a gamer mag talking about tips on how to kill the cyberdemon in DOOM (1993) i might be wrong though.

13. yuyuolozaga

yuyuolozaga Member

I have played zerahypt for a while now. I have learned real fast there is a whole lot more that you see on the cover. You got to read in to it.

14. Colin Hamilton

Colin Hamilton Active Member

i have found pretty much everything except the whatever is in Athnias, is there really anyhting else there besides the radio outpost, driftrocks and occasional ootkin or two?

15. yuyuolozaga

yuyuolozaga Member

I got to say i haven't found much there. Its such a big map and the vehicles only give us a ground view. Plus their not that fast in the first place but i think that is a element that is placed there to hide something. I have still no clue what it could be but there is something there. =-= ZERAHYPT TELL ME YOUR SECRETS. Oh and i would like to say. I have made zero progess in finding the Agrian Destroyer.