1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Refinery freeze/Ammo disappearing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by busterGR, Jun 23, 2015.

1. busterGR

busterGR New Member

So I was messing around with the miner in Maedracan Desert and found out a bunch of issues:
    1) the refinery freezes if I die or call an ambulance and becomes unusable until game is restarted
    2) the miner carrier thing's rear part, which is attached to the front with a hook, tends to get detached easily(not sure if bug, or just annoying feature)

Also, when I tried to reload the tank with the ammo next to it, the ammo just disappeared(didn't add any ammo to the tank) and piri could no longer pick up items.

All of this is in update 15.

2. Tychusfindlay919

Tychusfindlay919 Active Member

I think the reloading mechanism needs a total reboot so that if you have ammo in your hands you can just press E when you get to the reload point and then it gets reloaded.

I'm surprised you got it to disappear somehow. When I drop the ammo it simply sits there under the tank...

3. busterGR

busterGR New Member

I really don't know, I've probably done loads of things wrong with this game, which may be part of why the bugs show up :P but anyway, when holding the ammo I pressed e on the rear end of the tank, the ammo disappeared but I could no longer pick stuff up, plus the tank still had the same ammo in storage.

Now what I forgot to mention is the refinery sometimes doesn't detect compressed minerals on the ground(in addition to the miner itself). Need to test again, but it's probably the reboot bug again.

4. Tychusfindlay919

Tychusfindlay919 Active Member

Well...

#1 if the minerals are on the ground then there's no one to blame but yourself. Take the extra 10-20 seconds and position the miner so that the minerals go into the rather wide opening

#2 I've never had an issue with zero detection when the minerals were in the miner.