1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Siggy's Writing Dump

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions' started by Enzyme-Sigma, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    Greetings, This here is a compilation of everything I've written so far. This is in an ascending order with my newest stuff coming first and my oldest last.

Hole

In the endless void I can see regret and betrayal, my mind buzzing with possible answers as to what I did to deserve this. Lights shine brightly in the far beyond in front of me before they’re sucked into the blackness that creeps around my body, The blackness slowly engulfs me trapping me in an impenetrable prison. I’ve come so far and yet I’ve always knew I was doomed, with only the slow injection of sustenance from my suit to keep me alive while this pit drags me towards it at a force so strong that even light can’t escape it’s clutches, and so I sit here in this endless void while my body is compressed down to a size smaller then a pea. Waiting for my end.

Twenty After

Ruined buildings on either side of a seemingly endless road. Green foliage grows along the broken and jagged surface of the decaying ruins. The road is cracked, empty and barren. Moments later the faint sound of clanking metal and other items.

A man, covered from head to toe in fifteen years of dust and grime, pushes a shopping cart filled with metal, various plastics and bottles, along with some items of importance. The man himself was probably wearing layers of ruined clothes under a puffy winter jacket caked in dirt. The cart was a mixed bag to say the least, from pill containers and medicines to a gas mask and most importantly a Geiger counter.

The man walked along the sidewalk picking up any scorched can or any thing that might have the least chance of being useful. The man walked passed an alleyway between the two decaying titans, but something caught his attention from the corner of his eye. A bright orange -or at least it used to be bright- object hidden beneath a pile of scraps and debris. Abandoning his cart the man walked towards the object to pick it up. A flare gun, opening the barrel the man finds that it is in fact loaded with an extremely worn looking flare, it might work.

Suddenly the ground began to shake and the sound of machinery echo around the place. Quickly the man runs out to the entrance of the alleyway to find an army-like vehicle heading his way, carrying a posse of hostile looking men, realizing hes trapped in the alleyway the man pushes his cart into the alleyway and attempts to camouflage himself in the alley. Holding his breath the man stays as still as he can knowing full-well that this might be the last memory he’ll have.

The Doctor's Notes - A Half-Life Fan-fic

Online Version: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19fxSVCQCXfYfD0_az79FELe_ZG2ckd4zmV8XcP4bOI8/edit?usp=sharing

Downloadable PDF: https://mega.co.nz/#!dI9yHRYY!SIFA3O-W8XOsZiwAYTK4xgx-y8P5Yvll57GjIZYm3UQ

Thank you!

2. TheBeauCanadian

TheBeauCanadian Member

Really awesome stuff, I love written that has feeling and meaning to it, but still feels mysterious!

3. Enzyme-Sigma

• Donor
    Thank you, I try my best to only tell what is needed.

TheBeauCanadian likes this.
  4. TheBeauCanadian

TheBeauCanadian Member

Its a quality writers these days seem to lack, over analysing everything the character sees/does to make them seem smarter and more complex, when it only makes them seem like they're OCD...unless that is every current writers goal. (I'm lookin' at you twilight!)

5. Skeleton

Skeleton Veteran Member

I didn't read anything here before in your streams, and what you write there is quite good too. Most likely these are old projects??

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

6. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

Pretty good... that second one reminds me of a movie I watched once.
    I should try to catch more of your streams in the future.

7. Enzyme-Sigma

• Donor
    They are, the first two I wrote on a whim in like... An hour maybe. Didn't spend that much time on it.

Oh, and your new signature is pretty cool too.

Skeleton likes this.
  8. Enzyme-Sigma

• Donor
    It was actually based off of the movie "The Road" as well as the Wasteland 2 cover art.

9. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

Ha! The Road, that was actually the movie it reminded me of :)

10. Enzyme-Sigma

• Donor
    Thought so.