1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Skeleton is a good leader (And would be a good mod)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions' started by Skeleton, Jul 7, 2015.

?

Skeleton is a good leader!

1. Yes! (I am a excellent person)

30.8%
  2. I don't know... (I'm not a good person too)

69.2%
  1. Skeleton

Skeleton Veteran Member

We all know that Skeleton is such an amazing person, with amazing qualities and a talent for writing, but did you know that he is a good leader too? Here are some of his characteristics!

Proactive vs. Reactive

The exceptional leader is always thinking three steps ahead. Working to master his/her own environment with the goal of avoiding problems before they arise.

Flexible/Adaptable
    How do you handle yourself in unexpected or uncomfortable situations? An effective leader will adapt to new surroundings and situations, doing his/her best to adjust.

A Good Communicator
    As a leader, one must listen...a lot! You must be willing to work to understand the needs and desires of others. A good leader asks many questions, considers all options, and leads in the right direction.

Respectful
    Treating others with respect will ultimately earn respect.

Quiet Confidence
    Be sure of yourself with humble intentions.

Enthusiastic
    Excitement is contagious. When a leader is motivated and excited about the cause people will be more inclined to follow.

Open-Minded
    Work to consider all options when making decisions. A strong leader will evaluate the input from all interested parties and work for the betterment of the whole.

Resourceful

Utilize the resources available to you. If you don't know the answer to something find out by asking questions. A leader must create access to information.

Rewarding

An exceptional leader will recognize the efforts of others and reinforce those actions. We all enjoy being recognized for our actions!

Well Educated

Knowledge is power. Work to be well educated on community policies, procedures, organizational norms, etc. Further, your knowledge of issues and information will only increase your success in leading others.

Open to Change
    A leader will take into account all points of view and will be willing to change a policy, program, cultural tradition that is out-dated, or no longer beneficial to the group as a whole.

Interested in Feedback
    How do people feel about your leadership skill set? How can you improve? These are important questions that a leader needs to constantly ask the chapter. View feedback as a gift to improve.

Evaluative
    Evaluation of events and programs is essential for an organization/group to improve and progress. An exceptional leader will constantly evaluate and change programs and policies that are not working.

Organized
    Are you prepared for meetings, presentations, events and confident that people around you are prepared and organized as well?

Consistent
    Confidence and respect cannot be attained without your leadership being consistent. People must have confidence that their opinions and thoughts will be heard and taken into consideration.

Delegator

An exceptional leader realizes that he/she cannot accomplish everything on his own. A leader will know the talents and interests of people around him/her, thus delegating tasks accordingly.

Initiative
    A leader should work to be the motivator, an initiator. He/she must be a key element in the planning and implementing of new ideas, programs, policies, events, etc.

Here is a beautiful verse of the holy Bible that applies to Skeleton:

Philippians 2:3

Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves;

We all know Skeleton does that all the time. He cares about the people of this forum, constantly reporting Spam Bots, but if he was a moderator he could simply remove these posts made by Spam Bots, and that's why i want Skeleton as a moderator, for his actions are pure, and his soul is clean...
    Thank you for the attention.

Terminator_722 and dtb1987 like this.
  2. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

Wow Skeleton I never realized you were such an amazing leader... I always knew you were an extraordinary pile of bones, but this is beyond my expectations. How can one person contain so much awesomeness?

Skeleton likes this.
  3. Skeleton

Skeleton Veteran Member

I know right? Magiichan should see this immediately!

4. Azai

Azai Moderator

• Mod
    Very good portfolio Skeleton! I'm not sure you're fit for the position, however. You see, our server is

uh

lactose intolerant. Yes.

B1G-CR1ME likes this.
  5. Magiichan

Magiichan Administrator

• Admin
    • Coder
    [​IMG]
    wow

dtb1987 likes this.
  6. Magiichan

Magiichan Administrator

• Admin
    • Coder
    Should I treat this as an application or no?

7. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    No, if you do the end times will truly be upon us.

dtb1987 likes this.
  8. Avarus_Lux

Avarus_Lux Active Member

[​IMG]

but to be sure:

[​IMG]

Skeleton likes this.
  9. EpicU

EpicU Well-Known Member

I say yes. Why? Because I say so and when I say so I say so.

10. Avarus_Lux

Avarus_Lux Active Member

*kicks EpicU of the nope train*

"And stay out ye scum!" XD

FonkDerok and EpicU like this.
  11. EpicU

EpicU Well-Known Member

Nuuuuu.

Avarus_Lux and Skeleton like this.