1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Game Suggestion Some new features in game?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fire_Drake12, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire_Drake12

Fire_Drake12 Active Member

I think a cool feature to add to zerahypt is the ability to request more vehicles from the Ceptorylis Barge than just the Tak B-14 Bejserf. like maybe a new control would bring up an interface and you can choose a vehicle for it to drop for you of any size, and i know this could ruin the fact that your supposed to search for new vehicles, and i like that so to balance it a bit you could make it so you can only request vehicles you have Driven before, (an obvious problem to this is people might try to spawn space vehicles on areas on terrahypt and there is an obvious solution to preventing that and i shouldn't have to say it.) it would also pretty much solve the problem of not being able to repair vehicles. because you could just spawn it again, and i would really like this feature because i tend to challenge the Mevnav and it gets annoying when all the vehicles with weapons i destroy because the Mevnav obliterate me. (lol) and i cant use any handheld weapons because i cannot pick up anything due to a bug or something and i used all the ones i stuffed in the trunk of the Tak. (lol again) and plus it would be fun because you could bring the Lav from Anod to the desert and actually use it on something because its kinda sad having a cool Lav on a map but not be able to murder something with the auto cannon. :( well thats all i have to say if you have any other ways to balance this or just another idea put it here and hopefully Syrsa will see them and consider putting them in :D

albex8 and Magiichan like this.
  2. Batlan

Batlan Member

I think that the developer should add repairing tool instead of every time calling another vehicle in again and again, About the being able to summon any vehicle you have driven is not that good because you could get into the strongest vehicle on the game and then call it in whenever you want and thats too OP, Maybe having 3 kinds of vehicles to call in like fast and weak, Strong and slow and a normal one (like normal speed normal defence and one little gun).

TheBeauCanadian likes this.
  3. Fire_Drake12

Actually if you think about it the most OP vehicle in the game is the battleship in the desert and its kinda hard to shoot and dangerous to use, because half the time enemies with a higher fire rate than you are usually smaller and sit lower to the ground take the drone cruiser for example (not the MevNav one though its just as hard to hit because it moves faster its the tan drone medium ship its not the big one with tri cannons) it launches missiles at a decently higher rate than you and not only that but they lock on and launch in volley's of i believe 4-6 it also has a medium cannon (though it tends not to use it alot) and because almost all the enemies sit lower than the battleship (not the drone battleship) they get under your cannons FOV and sometimes even sit under your ship and just shoot you constantly from below and you cant hit them at all, granted someone will say "just fire a cruise missile at them" well really you cant because its hard to fire missiles because 90% of the time they just launch off to space, go nowhere near where you where even aiming, or circle around and try to kill you instead. not only that but why would you fire a missile at yourself or even close to you???? i have tested to see if there is an easy way to predict where the missle will go or if it will even go where you aim, so i got the battleship went to a place where enemies where nowhere to be seen and i started trying to shoot the skyfletcher with it.. and i tried to do it without aiming the gun and it tended to completely miss by a mile launch into space or curve around and hit me and then i tried doing it while aiming the gun.. and it hit it with the blast radius like once and the rest launched into space or missed completely (its good to know they wont curve back and try to murder you if your aiming the gun (:D) and then i tried it while having it touching the ground (i pretty much turned hover off and sat completely still, so if this was any accurate why would you do it anyways you give the enemies an easier target to hit as if you werent already) so then i did the same cycle i did before: freefire and then aimed fire. now this was generally a bit more accurate bit it was still off, freefire resulted in the usual: possible miss possible launch into space (ya know maybe the missiles are hitting a battlecruiser in space that we dont see? we will never know.) and possible disfire or in other words it cam back and attempted murder to its owner. but in all else it was definitely noticeably more acurate (not by much) in aimed fire it hit the target a few more times mabey once or twice more and please not while i was hovering and doing the other tests i made sure that the skyfletcher was directly in the middle of my screen (or in the reticle in aimed fire) constantly same while i was still, so what im trying to say is that the more powerful a vehicle is its generally harder to use some like the new vehicle he added with the 100mm cannon mounted on top is extremely easier to use but for some reason ive noticed that most weapons bounce of everything alot for some reason (i havent really looked to see if this is a bug) but its much weaker and can barely withstand a few hits from a MevNav drone (generally nothing can so it can take like 2-3 bursts from them so its impressive :) ) but really why i said that what i said should be a feature is that if u look in the game and go through the tutorial if i remember correctly it says purizuka is ranked as "Top-Overlooker or something like that and even in one of syrsa's videos he mentions that because of this pirizuka has a lot of contacts around the galaxy or solar system i dont remember exactly because i havent really looked at the old update videos much because im usually more interested in the new updates and his music he usually releases shortly after a new update vid, but as i was saying if pirizuka has alot of contacts wouldnt she have a contact with the military or militia? or if anything pirizuka should be able to contact someone or something to drop any vehicle you wish it makes no sense to have so many contacts but only one supplies you with something and that thing is just a defenseless bejsirf, but i also wanted this feature to add a little more freedom and a sandboxish feel but like i said in the first post i understand that he wants us to look for new vehicles and i LOVE that and thats why i said it HAS to be something you have driven before, or he could make a market to buy them like when you mine stuff and put it in the factory ive refined things because i thought maybe you could produce ammo for your vehicles (because i ran out of ammo for the old tank) but come to find out it just pushes out a pillar of that substance and it just sits there completely useless and now ive wasted material. thats all i have to say.but in the end its all up to syrsa if he adds this because in the end we have no choice but to get over it if he adds it or not, i just wanted a little more freedom and a sandboxish feel. Thanks.

4. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

That is just... That is one menacing tsunami of text...
    I'm scared... D:

TheBeauCanadian and Magiichan like this.
  5. Fire_Drake12

lol

Rebecca likes this.
  6. Corona688

Corona688 Well-Known Member

Also remember that Pirizuka's literally borrowing other people's vehicles.

TheBeauCanadian likes this.
  7. Fire_Drake12

yes i understand this but do you know how many bejserfs i destroy and call back down over and over? then again pirizukas Zerzek could have a printer and it prints the ships to bring down to you, and plus the people pirizuka borrows this stuff from pretty much can make an infinite amount of them if they have factory's and plus they could recycle the ones that went kersplodey. anyways like ive said like 3 time i just want this to have a bit more freedom and to allow a more sandboxish feel (and plus it would help because the stupid miner gets stuck in the sand and when you put it on the carrier it falls off constantly and then you have to reset the map.)

8. TheBeauCanadian

TheBeauCanadian Member

I enjoy this idea the most; three vehicles, like maybe a tank, a clouter, and a bejsirf.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.