1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

'Sup

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bullet Hell, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Bullet Hell

Bullet Hell Active Member

Hello everybody. What're all doing today? I just registered earlier and decided to make my own introduction thread. I hope we are going to get along nicely. My nickname is Bullet Hell because I'm really into the games going by the same genre name( For an example: Touhou Project, Danmaku Unlimited 2 e.t.c), really challenging and beautiful. I love drawing and making music. I was inspired by Syrsa a lot when I first started, but only now I'm getting a real enjoynment out of it. I really want to play Zerahypt, but I doon't think my laptop will be able to handle it for now. I will sit here for a little bit and maybe I will go to sleep, I was drawing for the whole night and didn't get any sleep at all. Have a good day.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  2. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

Welcome. Those are some nice skills you got there!
    My laptop is also kinda crappy, but I play on low graphics (not actually that different from full quality) and there are only certain areas that are laggy, maybe you should give it a shot.

3. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    Nice to meet you, my name is Enzyme-Sigma but you can just call me "Sig" if you want. Don't worry about your computer, some areas will be a little more laggy then others but it's mostly a RAM kinda thing. I mostly write but occasionally I do draw but I can't do music. I don't really know how. Glad that you made an intro.

4. Bullet Hell

Hi. Thank you for the kind words. I will download Zerahypt today and walk around a bit, this simulator is really looking good and I was watching videos about it for a long damn time, really want to try it out.

Hello Sigma. RAM is one of the biggest problems for me, because I don't have a lot of it, but I will still try Zerahypt on minimal graphic settings and I hope it will work good.
    What do you write about? Is your work original or just fanfics? Or you are doing both from time to time? Will I be able to see your artwork somewhere? Maybe I could help with something or just say "wow that's some cool art" if it's better than mine.
    Creating music is a hard process for me, most of the time atleast. Creating a good long melody that will fit my character is my number one priority, but I just can't do just the thing I want my track can change genres out of nowhere sometimes, so I'm just pressing keys and waiting for something to click, but it is an enjoyable process none the less, like you don't know what's gonna happen.

5. Enzyme-Sigma

• Donor
    Currently I'm writing a Fan-Fic about Fallout, none of my work so far has been completely original but I am working on the basis of one. I'll show you some of my art if you want but it's definitely not better than yours.

6. Bullet Hell

I appreciate any art as long as it's not deviantart OC diarrhea. So go on. PM me if you want to talk about it, maybe I will be able to help you with art.

7. Enzyme-Sigma

• Donor
    Alright, btw what's your definition of "Deviantart OC diarrhea"?

8. Bullet Hell

Well... This
    [​IMG]

9. Enzyme-Sigma

• Donor
    oh god...

10. Bullet Hell

What the hell just happened