1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Terrahypts monie

Discussion in 'Zerahypt Discussion' started by Colin Hamilton, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Colin Hamilton

Colin Hamilton Active Member

there might already be answers to this, but i'm wondering what the economy and political system of Terrahypt is
    the resources are finite, as i read somewhere that Terrahypt needs to constantly relocate to find resources, but what is their monetary system, do they even have money
    as for government, is there some sort of senate or council in place, where representatives from different continents discuss important subjects, or does Terrana's title as empress grant her supreme rule over everything?

2. B1G-CR1ME

B1G-CR1ME Guest

Oh snap, I should've checked this one thread earlier.

On one of the streams Syrs said that there's no money in the entire Omnire (that bigass multiple-million galaxy-wide empire being led by Tyg), or at least in the central sector of it and Terrahypt. They do their business by exchanging stuff. So yeah, good ol' barter 24/7.

Terrana rules Terrahypt but goes under Tyg's command. Dunno about the senate part.

But Terrahypt is bloody rich when it comes to rare minerals, tech, etc., so they're set with the necessities for life/as long as there are planets willing to trade.