1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

The game is unplayable for me

Discussion in 'Zerahypt Discussion' started by woky, Aug 27, 2015.

1. woky

woky New Member

Ok, it's impossible that im not missing something here.
    I've read about everyone having lots of fun with the game, exploring and whatnot, when for me, the game is unplayaple.
    I can only travel to 2 places, one of them doesn't work and takes me to the menu, and the one i can travel to, has 2 ships, whick i cant get in them at all, and when i walk up to then, i push them to the air and they just stay there. If i try to go back in the small yelow ship, it leaves without me when i get in and im taken to the menu. Besides the other ship i can (pointlessly) ride in the starting zone, theres literally nothing else to do in the game.

I've suposedly downloaded the latest version so does anyone know whats wrong here?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  2. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

The destination "you can't go to", Terrahypt, is just a subsection of the map, you have to select one of the smaller areas on top of it.
    The ships in Kabrius are driveable, you just need to find the entrance. Just walk around them until the interact icon appears.
    The pod leaving without you is a bug, you can report it in the bug reports section of the forum.

Magiichan and dtb1987 like this.
  3. woky

woky New Member

Thanks a lot for the help, ill try those things

dtb1987 likes this.
  4. Magiichan

Magiichan Administrator

• Admin
    • Coder
    It's a common mistake :P