1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

What am I supposed to do?

Discussion in 'Zerahypt Discussion' started by Fantse Rishea, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Fantse Rishea

Fantse Rishea New Member

So I've decided to give Zerahypt a try and downloaded it, but I seem to be stuck in the very first part of the game: the ship you're on.
    I've read the "tutorial" twice, messed around with all vehicles that are on board but I haven't figured a way to go somewhere else without the game telling me that Pirizuka is "unfamiliar with this location". Apparently I'm supposed to interact with a computer that will allow to me to travel to Terrahypt as I saw in some videos about the game, but where's it? All there is around my ship are the three initial vehicles, some boxes, a barrel, and nothing else. I've tried getting "inside" the ship to see if that computer was there, but the doors won't open.
    What do I do?

2. GSungazer

GSungazer Well-Known Member

Hello! Those videos are old, since the computer was removed, now all you have to do is get in the vehicle that was next to the computer (you get in from the front, you'll see an icon show up in the middle of the bar) and point to the sky still for a second or two, then the map will show up, choose a location, click on its name, read the lore if you want and then press travel.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  3. GSungazer

If you have any doubt you can scan objects using RMB+Q and if you are in a new vehicle press i to show the cursor and press the instructions button on screen ("?" symbol) and it'll tell you how to drive it and use its special features

4. Fantse Rishea

Fantse Rishea New Member

Alright, thanks! And yeah they were quite old, I didn't find anything more recent really.

5. Cat'thulu

Cat'thulu New Member

I didn't work for me what am i exactley supposed to do?

6. GSungazer

Oh, sorry, now even my answers are outdated, it's not done that way anymore ever since SYRSA made it so all vehicles can travel locations afaik, tbh I haven't played the game since a while so I don't really know how it's done now

7. Artanis00500

Artanis00500 Well-Known Member

lemme help a pal out,you see the door on the newest edition of your rock?enter it and then hold lmb on a specific icon in the bottom right,it will travel in space by the press of a button(spacebar)and then you just drive in space to either terrahypt or the space mine.ask if you need more!

8. bgcrme

bgcrme New Member

Suffer.

FonkDerok likes this.
  9. Enzyme-Sigma

Enzyme-Sigma Warlord Member

• Donor
    return again