1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Who needs vehicles?!? (And how to get dark kiegan's spooks to ignore you)

Discussion in 'Zerahypt Discussion' started by TimberWolf224, Apr 3, 2016.

1. TimberWolf224

TimberWolf224 Veteran Member

I think I found a bug, but I don't want this one to be removed, so I will keep it outta the bug reports area.
    So I was exploring the bowels of Dark Kiegan, and I was in a HUGE room, with no vehicle. Took forever to get around. I then discovered that holding right click, W, A, and shift made you run at 20 kph, which helped me get around. Well, then I tried holding RMB, W, A, S, D, and shift, and something insane happened.... I started moving faster and faster, eventually getting over 150 KPH, before running into a rock and dying. I couldnt get a screenshot, since my hands were busy holding all those buttons. (It seems that bandicam won't take screenshots if you are doing something epic. Grrrrrr....)

Also, How to get spooks to ignore you.
    These are the steps:
    • Download and install bluetoothboy's console mod
    • When in dark kiegan, type in the console: delete(HeatSource);
    • press enter (it should say "HeatSource has been deleted", or something like that.)
    • ???
    • Profit.
    You do have to do it again whenever you change areas in dark kiegan, so don't forget that!

And one other thing: I have confirmed, the Y exists, and its somewhere down there in those tunnels. Ah, the advantages gained by looking at the code of zerahypt. If you think I am just referring to the things left in the code, it isn't a leftover (that stuff does actually get removed, I would know). I actually found the thing, and damn near screamed. I turned around, and there it was, drifting by, not bothering me in the slightest (thanks to my console trick)...

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Enzyme-Sigma likes this.
  2. B1G-CR1ME

B1G-CR1ME Guest

You dare to not use the latest version where the on-foot speed bug's been fixed?

And the Y, it can be just a leftover thing from earlier days of Zerahypt. You do know that literally all the stuff Syrsa creates, he puts into every build?

3. TimberWolf224

TimberWolf224 Veteran Member

As far as I know, this is the latest version. Not to mention, I want this to stay, it is super freaking useful!

Please read the post again, I edited it. And no, he doesn't; I access and use the game's files (for modding purposes, but also to f**k around with stuff in unity), and only things that are used in game are in the files, otherwise the build size would be enormous.

4. Skeleton

Skeleton Veteran Member

OH BOY, LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO THE AMAZING SUPER SPEED BUG! Sprint+W+S, GOOD LUCK!

dtb1987 likes this.
  5. Skeleton

Skeleton Veteran Member

it still works on that build, syrsa removed it back when i made it famous