1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Game Suggestion Wildlife Descriptions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Arlington_the_Great, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Arlington_the_Great

Arlington_the_Great New Member

I'm sure you are already planning this but just to make sure im gonna say it here. The few animals that are already in the game intrest me and I would love to know more about them. As for those floating rock things in the White area... (forgot the name) Well give me something informative about em. They're kinda scary. Speaking of wildlife, do you plan on adding more antime soon?

2. Lucky

Lucky Member

There is a wiki where information would probably be published in due course if it hasn't been already: http://terrahypt.wikia.com/

For info on the floating rocks in Athnias just exit your vehicle, hold down right mouse button to look at it in 1st person and press Q for info. Works for most notable objects, vehicles, buildings etc.

Totally Lemon likes this.
  3. Corona688

Corona688 Well-Known Member

The wiki and the game aren't quite the same thing, though. The wiki is general data, where info like 'what the weird transparent thing is and whether it kills you' doesn't really belong.

4. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

As Lucky said, there are a few ways to get info about stuff... I will agree though that some of the things in Terrahypt are difficult to learn more about, as the wiki is somewhat incomplete. Sometimes I think that SYRSA has only shared a tiny fraction of the lore with the public, considering how many details are known for some things compared to others, and he always seems to have an answer for any questions regarding the lore... I guess part of the magic is learning things about Terrahypt that nobody else knows right? So, maybe it's for the best that it takes some research :)