1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Wish Corruption Survival

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Azai, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Azai

Azai Moderator

• Mod
    This is a variation on the "Corrupt a Wish" game.
    How is it different? It's essentially a roleplay where we pretend every corrupted wish is actually granted. The game then, is to try to stay alive as long as possible in character, while simultaneously trying to score as many kills as you can before you die.
    Further Rules:
    - You must grant the wish of the poster before you, though you may corrupt it.
    - You must make a wish for the next person to grant.
    - If you have died in the RP, you can no longer wish, and you have to make a new character in the RP to continue. This reset your "kill count".
    - You cannot directly wish for someone else on the forum to die. (i.e. "I wish Azai's brain splattered across the floor." is not allowed, but "I wish Azai's parents died so Azai has to go hobo." is.)
    - If you corrupt someone's wish, you may not directly cause them to die. (i.e. "Granted, but you die from falling." is not allowed.)
    - You may not grant your own wish.
    And finally, you can call dibs on a wish to prevent others from answering, so you can take your time. While someone has dibs on a post, no one else can grant its wish. You do this by replying to the last post with "dibs" or something similar. One hour after a post has been posted, anyone who has dibs on it loses their dibs, and no more dibs can be called on it.

TL;DR / too complicated; didn't understand
    Your post has the form:
    [grant previous poster's wish, and corrupt it if you want to]
    [do things in the RP]
    [make a wish for the next poster to grant]
    You cannot wish for a forum member to die, nor can you cause a forum member to die by corrupting a wish. A.K.A. You can only kill someone through RP.
    Kill as many people as you can before you're killed. If you get killed you can rejoin, but it resets your kill count.
    Obviously, you can't grant your own wish.

No idea if this'll be fun, but I tried eliminating most loopholes.

I wish I had the power to kill someone by sucking their dick.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  2. Jordas-3

Jordas-3 Well-Known Member

Seems I'll be the first here so, here goes...

Granted, but your dick grows large enough for you to suck it, and on top of that, it acquires a mind of its own and demands you suck it.

I wish to own a suit of Advanced Power Armor Mk.II (or, X-01 Power Armor in Fallout 4 - complete with a frame)

3. Azai

Azai Moderator

• Mod
    Granted. For now, you own a suit of Advanced Power Armor Mk.II. With this, the Enclave also come into existence, and begin pursuing you to confiscate the armor, as it is exclusively for their use.

I wrestle with my penis and tie it into a knot. The dick, having a mind of its own, knows what's best for it, and doesn't become erect, and thus cannot reach my lips.
    I go onto craigslist to see if anyone is interested in my newfound "asset". I also contact several world record recorders such as Guinness about my peen size. They react with disbelief, but I schedule a meeting with an inspector the day after.

I don't want this to move too fast, so

I wish I had a penis leash to keep my donger under control.

4. Jordas-3

Jordas-3 Well-Known Member

Granted, you have a penis leash - but your weiner doesn't like it and it sings this song all the time.

I run into an Enclave patrol, but them being dumb as rocks (and me having played so much Fallout that I've lost track) I manage to fool them that I'm one of them. When they're not looking, I sabotage the fusion cores powering their armors (after stealing some pass-cards) and run like hell as they blow up. Then I go into hiding again, polishing my armor.

I wish had a lightsaber (and the knowledge to use it effectively)