1. Before you ask anything, make sure that you've read the FAQ

Zerahypt Clothing?

Discussion in 'Zerahypt Fan Art' started by Brandon Burghard, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Brandon Burghard

Brandon Burghard Member

I've been diving into the world of Zerahypt recently and I really wanted to flesh out the people of this world. I just wanted to discuss What races wear what?

Magiichan likes this.
  2. Brandon Burghard

Brandon Burghard Member

Untitled-1.png
    I sketched a bit of a design from what ive seen from Syrsa and his characters. most is very loss and light clothing. still wondering what the other characters and races of this world would wear

B1G-CR1ME and Skeleton like this.
  3. LockRay

LockRay Veteran Member

It seems the Jaédish folks would wear top hats and fancy suits. Then there's the guard in Acrityrda with what I would guess is an official uniform. And I've seen some comments by Syrsa about the hat of one of the Gentlethilians (http://syrsa.deviantart.com/art/Gentlethilians-516382013) where he says something about it indicating the profession. That's all I can recall about Terrahyptian clothing... :P

Tychusfindlay919 likes this.
  4. Tychusfindlay919

Tychusfindlay919 Active Member

The hat thing would definitely make sense. Piri's helmet could certainly be an easy indicator that she is an overseer. In fact, I think she's the only character ever to have worn that helmet as far as I'm concerned (whether it's SYRSA's drawings, animations, or the game).